Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        *nerd rage

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: new rage

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 11:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So what you're saying is, you want all your games to pretend to be RPGs, but you don't want to play an actual RPG because those are for fucking nerds?

The action FPS market is dominated by 8 hour military campaigns and scripted AI teammates where all the combat takes place hiding like a little girl behind cover. I'm excited for a return to the old run-and-gun with nothing getting between me and the action. I think what is interesting about all these previews and opinions is that people keep saying "yea, I'm sure it will be fun and look amazing but it doesn't have XYZ". I think if a game can avoid having the cliche XYZ and still be entertaining, it did something right.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 11:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hmm, what about the run-and-gun cliche that completely contradicts everything you just posted?

You're saying it'll be fun because it's dispensing with modern cliches and replacing the entire game with the biggest one of all.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 11:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like that there's a hard core of stubborn people who're pretending how refreshing and nouveaux it is to just have a game where you don't have to think, as if all current FPS games require a masters in neuroscience to play.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 12:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeahso wrote:
I like that there's a hard core of stubborn people who're pretending how refreshing and nouveaux it is to just have a game where you don't have to think, as if all current FPS games require a masters in neuroscience to play.

You're so stuck up in your self-righteousness, aren't you?
It's not refreshing or "nouveaux", it's just that the "run-and-gun" type of gameplay didn't suddenly just become obsolete because games with more complex gameplay exist. If you're bored with that kind of thing, fine, but it doesn't mean Rage will be a bad game. Judge it on it's own merits and don't compare it to Deus Ex, because they are aiming at completely different experiences.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 01:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I like that there's a hard core of stubborn people who're saying they want something new, but as long as it follows a winning formula and offers something additional. They want their games to progress beyond that which has been done before, as long as it has the same features as games they're most fond of. They don't want a game with vehicles, because Halo already did it. Open worlds? GTA did it. Set in a wasteland? Fallout did it. Hallways and interiors? Done to death. Outdoors? Boring! Pressing "Use" to interact with objects in the world? Please. They don't want a game with shotguns, because Doom already did it..even before Deus Ex had them. They want games with weapon mods, like Mass Effect, but they don't want it to have been done before in any game...like Deus Ex...because it's not fresh. They don't want games with circle strafe because it's been done to death, but since circle strafe is a fundamental movement mechanic/tactic, they'll say that people are missing the point, that it has something to do with "substance" that you'll find in Deus Ex or another game of a completely different genre and completely different feature set from the action game that they're complaining about. And by golly they'll feel vindicated if some guy named Jonathan D Deesing has the same complaints about it! It has to be fresh!

But hey, innovation isn't the be all and end all for them.

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 03:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

GFY still assuming theres a black/white scenario where a game is either completely innovative or just a rehash.

That's not what it's about at all. It's about making a fun, enjoyable game, that understands the features that made other games fun, while also putting a unique twist on it, to seperate it from the rest. In fact, you said as much in your first two sentences, before you had a sarcastic meltdown.

I don't want id to make another Deus Ex. I just want them to step outside their safety zone and try something different rather than keep regurgitating the same game every time. That final quote from the preview pretty much explains exactly how I feel:

Quote:
Of course, a great-playing game can easily overcome a generic setting, but Rage seems to be lacking the creative risks necessary to achieve the standards of greatness in today's competitive market. id Tech 5 is mighty impressive, sure, but I'm still waiting for Rage to "wow" me.

In other words, it looks like it'll be a typical id shooter (which isn't a bad thing) but the additional driving sections and wasteland setting isn't going to be enough to justify the £30 purchasing in, when I can just play any of the other games from their back catalogue instead and essentially get the same experience.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 03:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

how many times you gonna say the same thing?

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 03:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bitWISE wrote:
So what you're saying is, you want all your games to pretend to be RPGs, but you don't want to play an actual RPG because those are for fucking nerds?

Eh, who said that? Mirrors Edge isn't an RPG, but it managed to be a smart, effective FPS that wasn't at all like an id-style shooter. How would you even define an "actual RPG" anyway? Totally ambiguous and nonsensical statement.

I don't care about genres anyway. If a game is good, it's good. It just so happens that for me, the best kind of games tend to crossover between genres, borrowing the best features of both.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 04:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Rage"...a fitting title for the reaction it seems to get from obsessive gamers.

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 04:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd wrote:
how many times you gonna say the same thing?

Yeah, i'm starting to sound like a stuck record, though I blame GFY for twisting words and misinterprating everything we've said in here.

I'll leave this thread with the same sentiments as when I first posted in it: I ain't buying this shit unless it stop being a dull-looking, generic pile of crap. Moving on!

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 04:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I am not twisting words.

You don't seem to realize that I have no horse in this race whatsoever, and I have done nothing beyond making fun of the petty complaints about the game that you and others have made and in particular I'm making fun of the mental gymnastics you guys have been using to justify your opinions when others point out the fucked up logic in your arguments. If your reasons made sense, didn't contradict themselves or didn't seem petty, I wouldn't be mocking you. I am also making fun of people doing the same thing in the Portal 2 thread. And I'm not twisting words there, either.

brisk wrote:
...it looks like it'll be a typical id shooter (which isn't a bad thing)

Really? Then why spend so much time and effort saying that it is?

As a developer, reading the 7 pages of this mindless shit reminds me that there are alot of fickle gamers out there and no matter what we make or offer in terms of features that someone, somewhere will come up with dumb excuses to bash it. You are openly admitting that Rage offers much more than a typical id Software game, yet still cling to your childish approach/excuses to bash it anyways. After several posts of "I want something new" you then comment that innovation isn't really the point, and that somehow I don't get your point.

No shit, Sherlock.

Yes...we get that Rage doesn't interest you as much as other games.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 05:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
I like that there's a hard core of stubborn people who're saying they want something new, but as long as it follows a winning formula and offers something additional. They want their games to progress beyond that which has been done before, as long as it has the same features as games they're most fond of. They don't want a game with vehicles, because Halo already did it. Open worlds? GTA did it. Set in a wasteland? Fallout did it. Hallways and interiors? Done to death. Outdoors? Boring! Pressing "Use" to interact with objects in the world? Please. They don't want a game with shotguns, because Doom already did it..even before Deus Ex had them. They want games with weapon mods, like Mass Effect, but they don't want it to have been done before in any game...like Deus Ex...because it's not fresh. They don't want games with circle strafe because it's been done to death, but since circle strafe is a fundamental movement mechanic/tactic, they'll say that people are missing the point, that it has something to do with "substance" that you'll find in Deus Ex or another game of a completely different genre and completely different feature set from the action game that they're complaining about. And by golly they'll feel vindicated if some guy named Jonathan D Deesing has the same complaints about it! It has to be fresh!

Back to the car analogy. Yes, maybe you've drove a car with powered windows, leather seats, cup holders, gps, and auto parallel park. Been there done that. But would you want to go back to driving the Model-T? Or drive the 2011 model with all the bells and whistles and maybe even a new feature or two?

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 06:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Back to the car analogy. Yes, maybe you've drove a car with powered windows, leather seats, cup holders, gps, and auto parallel park. Been there done that. But would you want to go back to driving the Model-T? Or drive the 2011 model with all the bells and whistles and maybe even a new feature or two?

No but you'd certainly take a good look at any new car designed by the same team that designed such a classic.

The problem with that, in this case, is that the team just doesn't exist any more. A team is just a collection of individuals, and the individuals responsible for making the classic id games aren't part of the team anymore. id are trading purely on brand capital right now, and have been doing so for over a decade (IMO), since that's the last time they made a game of any significant note.

Take note of the key members of id software that were responsible for various aspects of the success of their games:

Paul Jacquays - Pretty key in the online success of Quake 3, especially in growing the big level design community.
John Romero - Arguably responsible for the run-and-gun mindless shooter style that defines id games. Left id after Quake 1 release.
Sandy Peterson - That tech/gothic style that's unique to id? Mostly Sandy's doing. Left id software midway through Quake 2 development.
Tom Hall - Responsible for ids fast-paced gameplay style alongside Romero. Went on to develop Rise Of The Triads and you can see the elements of gameplay that he consistently applied to both DooM and ROTT.
American McGee - Left after Quake 2, and a lot of id's characteristic SP level design style left with him.
John Carmack - Still there. Still responsible for ids engine technology. Pretty much all that's left in terms of ids key capabilities.

Note that this is a case of the Triggers Broom paradox (imo more of a fallacy)

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 09:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Yeahso wrote:

You're so stuck up in your self-righteousness, aren't you?
It's not refreshing or "nouveaux", it's just that the "run-and-gun" type of gameplay didn't suddenly just become obsolete because games with more complex gameplay exist. If you're bored with that kind of thing, fine, but it doesn't mean Rage will be a bad game. Judge it on it's own merits and don't compare it to Deus Ex, because they are aiming at completely different experiences.

Hmm, I don't really think you understand what self-righteousness means. Also, in the article they're saying that it's a bad game, as in, it's been established by someone that's played it.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 09:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

Raging over Rage.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 09:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
I am not twisting words.

You don't seem to realize that I have no horse in this race whatsoever, and I have done nothing beyond making fun of the petty complaints about the game that you and others have made and in particular I'm making fun of the mental gymnastics you guys have been using to justify your opinions when others point out the fucked up logic in your arguments. If your reasons made sense, didn't contradict themselves or didn't seem petty, I wouldn't be mocking you. I am also making fun of people doing the same thing in the Portal 2 thread. And I'm not twisting words there, either.

brisk wrote:
...it looks like it'll be a typical id shooter (which isn't a bad thing)

Really? Then why spend so much time and effort saying that it is?

As a developer, reading the 7 pages of this mindless shit reminds me that there are alot of fickle gamers out there and no matter what we make or offer in terms of features that someone, somewhere will come up with dumb excuses to bash it. You are openly admitting that Rage offers much more than a typical id Software game, yet still cling to your childish approach/excuses to bash it anyways. After several posts of "I want something new" you then comment that innovation isn't really the point, and that somehow I don't get your point.

No shit, Sherlock.

Yes...we get that Rage doesn't interest you as much as other games.

I am only judging you on this thread, but you seem like a massive dick.

Madman Philosophy
Madman Philosophy
PostPosted: 04-22-2011 10:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shut up! He's a great guy... and his cock is 2/3 of an inch bigger than mine! Douchewaffle!

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 04:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeahso wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

Raging over Rage.

Yeahso wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

I'm quite aware that your ego wouldh't allow you to let this go. You've done the classic move of running out of breathing room in your arguments to simply calling me an angry dick.

If it allows you to masturbate with a clearer head, it's perfectly fine for you to assume that I'm angry about all this as my motivation to point out your retarded logic.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 04:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:

lol

I guess you haven't noticed that Rage is the 2011 model with "more" bells and whistles and maybe a new feature or two?

BTW...I took your advice and saw that movie "Hall Pass". It sucked.

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 04:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
I'm quite aware that your ego wouldh't allow you to let this go. You've done the classic move of running out of breathing room in your arguments to simply calling me an angry dick.

Funny, that's exactly how i'd describe your first reply to me :olo:

You even admitted it yourself :olo:

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
I know...I'm just being a prick.

What exactly is your point in this thread? You're moaning at us, calling us retards for "not getting it" and saying our logic is fucked up. I think i've explained my viewpoint on it quite clearly here and so has Yeahso. You go from saying consumers should bitch and moan to publishers to force industry change and then proceed to call us "spoilt brats" when we do. The fact that what we said is pretty much word-for-word regurgitated in that Joystiq preview means that our impressions of the trailer and the current state of id as a game developer isn't completely wide of the mark. He has actually played the game too, so his opinion carries a little more weight.

And yeah, I have no idea why i'm wasting time and energy writing in a thread about a game I have no intention to buy, but it's a discussion forum for video games, which by it's very nature is a complete waste of time anyway. Just because this is a Quake forum, it doesn't mean that id should be exempt from criticism. Just read any site that published the recent Dead City trailer and you'll see countless other people saying exactly the same thing.

But hey, I guess we're all retards aren't we?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 04:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you answered your own question addressed to me.

I admitted to being a prick because it's hilarious to poke fun at people who want a red one, no a green one, no a red one, no a green one. Ok I'll take blue, no red, no green. That is why I mentioned focus groups and how they don't seem to know what they want.

To your point about me saying that "consumers should bitch and moan to publishers to force industry change" I am in compete agreement. However, you have been inconsistent and petty in your complaints and are instead complaining for the sake of complaining, so how should publishers take your criticisms and apply them? I am in compete suppport of a coherant argument, but you have not offered one.

puzl
puzl
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 05:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eh? I think i've been pretty clear about what I want from a video game. Shit, i've repeated myself so many times in this thread that i'm beginning to bore even myself.

My criticism is with id effectively using a 20 year old template and offering very little to the table to tempt gamers to buy their new title in 2011. They offer absolutely nothing to seperate it from the myriad of other FPS' released in the past decade and are instead using excuses like "If you add game variations just to add game variations it confuses people" which is marketing bullshit for "i'm a lazy cunt who would rather just stick to the old formula because it worked for us in the past and is less risky". COD is the absolute master of this.

So what should publishers do? Stop financing games that are basically regurgitations of games released decades ago and reward developers to be more creative. That quote above only goes to prove that developers and/or publishers are still treating their users with the lowest common denominator attitude and are happy to forego any kind of creative risk to meet the "this worked for them, it can work for us" attitude of game design. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

And this doesn't even necessarily have to do with innovation. Just steal from other games if you have to and mold them together into something we've never tried before. But if you are going to steal, then at least offer more than the other games in question, not less. Rage is effectively Borderlands without the RPG elements or Fallout without the freedom/quests/interaction/non-linear gameplay etc.. but is stylistically and aesthetically near-identical. Whether they like it or not, consumers are going to judge Rage against these titles and they're going to be pissed when they find out it offers a shallower, less involved experience. And mark my words, when the reviews start coming in, they'll be the obvious comparisons and the score will suffer as a result. Shit, if previews for the game are already ripping it (and these generally focus on the positive aspects of the game, almost without exception), imagine how the final reviews will be...

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 08:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Yeahso wrote:
[

If it allows you to masturbate with a clearer head, it's perfectly fine for you to assume that I'm angry about all this as my motivation to point out your retarded logic.

lol, dude, I honestly couldn't give a shit. It's just a computer game. You just seem like a really serious, angry guy, that's all.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 09:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I and others have been saying that for years...

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 10:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeahso wrote:
You just seem like a really serious, angry guy, that's all.

lol ok

This coming from a guy who brags about slapping women in bars.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
I and others have been saying that for years...

And you've been wrong for years...

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 10:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Yeahso wrote:
You just seem like a really serious, angry guy, that's all.

lol ok

This coming from a guy who brags about slapping women in bars.

Oh, you mean 7 years ago?

What's funny is that I don't even know what you're talking about, I only know it was at least that long ago because that's the last time I was in a bar. But you used something that happened almost a decade ago as a way to gain the upper hand in a computer game argument? Fuck man, you have got to realise how weak and pathetic that sounds from my point of view, surely?

I feel it's worth mentioning that I'm not that person any more. I was living a very negative existence back then, one might even say a scummy existence. I'm quite ashamed of the way I used to be in my life, and it comes from a hard childhood and a lot of bad mistakes. What's important is that I noticed these mistakes some years ago while I wasn't too old, addressed them, and as a result, my attitude has improved dramatically.

Once you've learnt to enjoy happiness, you get quite creeped out by people who're so angry all the time. You've got so much negative energy built up that you look for any opportunity to offload it onto other people. I used to be like you, so I'm not judging you, I'm just pointing out that you don't seem very happy in your life.

Of course you'll tell me that you are, but happy people don't really care about things like this as much as you do.

Have a good weekend dude.

Last edited by Yeahso on 04-23-2011 10:28 AM, edited 1 time in total.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 10:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh, the reaosn why I don't know what you're talking about is not because it's insignificant, but because the amount of fights I was having in that period are just one large blur.

I don't want you to think I'm not digusted at the prospect that I may, as you claim, have struck a female.

Though I would imagine that I had been hit first or provoked to do it, I would never, in my darkest days, have visited aggression towards a female unprovoked.

I also imagine the "bragging" is pure fiction dreamt up by you to give you a bit of leverage in this debate about an unreleased computer game.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 10:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I really touched a nerve.

Yeahso wrote:
Oh, you mean 7 years ago? But you used something that happened almost a decade ago as a way to gain the upper hand in a computer game argument? Fuck man, you have got to realise how weak and pathetic that sounds from my point of view, surely?

You see...no matter how many times I tell you that your posts in this thread are silly and are not getting anyone angry you simply ignore it. It's funny...if anyone puts more than 10 seconds thought into what they post here, there will undoubtably be those who'll say "u mad" or other nonsense. You spend a whole paragraph spelling out why you don't like a game, I'll spend a whole paragraph telling you your reasons for not liking a game are kinda silly and then you say "u mad".

And since you decided to focus the discussion on my apparent anger (there isn't any) I decided to simply point out that you really aren't someone who should bash others on the topic of getting angry. If you aren't that person anymore, than kudos to you, because quite frankly you came across as a sociopath. But I really don't care, so I have no idea why you'd share your life's history with us.

Yeahso wrote:
Once you've learnt to enjoy happiness, you get quite creeped out by people who're so angry all the time. You've got so much negative energy built up that you look for any opportunity to offload it onto other people. I used to be like you, so I'm not judging you, I'm just pointing out that you don't seem very happy in your life.

Of course you'll tell me that you are, but happy people don't really care about things like this as much as you do.

lol are you for real? You're making the claim that I'm not happy in my life based on nothing more than chastising posts on an internet forum. I mean...I really could brag about my life, my career and all the good things my life (with a few members here that could confirm it) but that'd be a bit daft. You seem to be unable to stand others pointing out why your arguments are silly and petty. Dunno...is that anger? I don't know and don't care. I could point out the blatantly obvious and make the retarded claim that anyone in this thread who doesn't like the game is angry...but that would be stupid...exactly like your approach right now.

Last edited by GONNAFISTYA on 04-23-2011 11:10 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 11:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeahso wrote:
I also imagine the "bragging" is pure fiction dreamt up by you to give you a bit of leverage in this debate about an unreleased computer game.

Holy shit. You're a piece of work.

Ok...I'll bite: You created a thread wherein you bragged not just about slapping some woman in a bar, within the same thread you also bragged about beating up the guy who put a boot on your car and told everyone here that the last you saw of the man (after admitting to also taking his money) was his feet sticking out of a bush. Several people here sorta cheered you on. But then I remember bashing you and saying that you beat up a guy for doing nothing more than his job and seem like a nutter. Then right after I made that post other's started bashing you and the thread you created to brag about your anti-social behaviour blew up in your face. It must have really pissed you off because soon after that you put me on your ignore list.

I'm sorry, but the fact that you don't remember the shit way you treat people in public pretty much shows that you are probably still a sociopath after all. And truth be told, if nothing I've said here has jogged your memory then I have no doubt that you're a sociopath.

Happy Easter.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 11:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I love it when a thread lives up to it's title.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Yeahso wrote:

Holy shit. You're a piece of work.

Ok...I'll bite: You created a thread wherein you bragged not just about slapping some woman in a bar, within the same thread you also bragged about beating up the guy who put a boot on your car and told everyone here that the last you saw of the man (after admitting to also taking his money) was his feet sticking out of a bush. Several people here sorta cheered you on. But then I remember bashing you and saying that you beat up a guy for doing nothing more than his job and seem like a nutter. Then right after I made that post other's started bashing you and the thread you created to brag about your anti-social behaviour blew up in your face. It must have really pissed you off because soon after that you put me on your ignore list.

I'm sorry, but the fact that you don't remember the shit way you treat people in public pretty much shows that you are probably still a sociopath after all. And truth be told, if nothing I've said here has jogged your memory then I have no doubt that you're a sociopath.

Happy Easter.

Oh you mean when I punched a wheel clamper for illegally clamping my car and then refusing to remove it until I gave him £135? Little bit different from "punched a guy and took his money", but yeah, I plead and plead guilty.

It probably did piss me off, if events went the way you say they did (they probably didn't), but since it was eight years ago, I would probably pick a different, less vindictive way to convince the world you're a happy bunny who is just having a bit of a laugh.

Last edited by Yeahso on 04-23-2011 11:23 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 11:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well then I reiterate: I'm not the one with anger issues.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 11:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
I love it when a thread lives up to it's title.

lol...I noticed the title change as well. :up:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 04-23-2011 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, you're the epitome and level headed coolness.

You'll read your posts back in a week and you'll be able to see them from my point of view. Do you think the thread title was changed for everyone else?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.