Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Booted From Office

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Booted From Office

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 07:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^LOL coming from you...

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 07:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've been pointing fingers at my own this whole thread you retard.

And here you are white-knightin another yank. How surprising. :olo:

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 08:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got into a taxi that I had called for yesterday. I asked the driver,"Are you here for Rob?".
He said with a grin,"Yes. Rob Ford?"
To which I responded,"Got any crack?"
Laughs all around.

True story.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 08:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

u crack smokin' fatty

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 09:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Toronto cab drivers eh... tch!

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 09:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why haven't charges been laid?

That's easy...there are two sets of rules: one for the rich and one for the rest of us.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 08:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I believe it will happen in due time...

Poor criminals show up in court and usually jump at whatever plea bargain they are offered. Unfortunately rich people can afford expensive lawyers, so police will need to build up one hell of a case to make sure filthy rich people don't wiggle their way out on some loophole or some minor oversight in the investigation.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it'll happen, will take time especially if one has the funds, or someone will get pissed and just shoot the fucktard

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 08:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rob Ford's family has hundreds of millions of dollars (Rob Ford a working stiff like the rest of us? Ha!) so they certainly have the funds. If they didn't, all they'd have to do is ask and mobs of idiot Ford Nation followers will be happy to dip into their pocket to help their guy....which is kinda odd considering the average Ford Nation cult member elected Rob Ford because they don't want anyone dipping into their pocket in the first place.

Conservatives are kinda retarded like that.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-05-2013 09:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Toronto cab drivers eh... tch!

No, this was a Montreal cabbie. The frogs hate Toronto so this mess has been a gold mine for them.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-06-2013 04:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I partied with Rob Ford in the clubs.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 12-06-2013 07:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ya, ok

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-06-2013 08:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: Kracus you pathetic moron.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-02-2014 01:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 01-02-2014 08:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Of course that moron (to be clear, I'm referring to Ford) is going to run... man is too stupid to have any shame.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 01-03-2014 07:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Given how corrupt most politics are these days I wouldn't be surprised to see him win.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-03-2014 08:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

he'll only win if more people vote for him than any other candidate, so the question isn't about how "corrupt" politics is, or how shameless Rob Ford is, but rather "how dumb are Canadians?"

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 01-03-2014 08:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Or how cynical are they about politics, and like him as mayor for the sheer lulz factor :up:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2014 12:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

new video...

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 01-21-2014 12:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-21-2014 04:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-21-2014 06:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rasta bumbaclot

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-22-2014 01:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Plan B wrote:

lol

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-23-2014 08:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's going to be Governor of Colorado... I'm just sayin'

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 01-24-2014 10:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-27-2014 02:25 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bei4-iMIcAAJKsK.jpg

fucking lol

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-17-2014 07:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So you don't want a crack addict as mayor... how about an sm dominatrix?

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/16/mi ... into-shape

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-17-2014 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

cue the endless, weak double entendres

at least she didn't mention Margaret Thatcher. that's a small blessing

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-30-2014 08:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
“I’d like to f-----g jam her (Stintz), but she doesn’t want ... I can’t talk like this...I’m so sorry,” Ford is heard saying on the recording. “I forgot there’s a woman in the house.”

According to one witness, Ford was seen buying shooters and tequila and trying to fight with patrons Monday.

“He was really wasted,” said the witness. “And he was acting like a real ass.”

A bartender at the local watering hole — located in a plaza, near his mother Diane Ford’s home and across from a park named in honour of his father, Doug Ford Sr. – described the mayor as being “in fine form.”

Witnesses say the mayor was not with his driver, Jerry Agyemang, but his Escalade was parked in the plaza lot — something the mayor denies.

Ford was not seen at City Hall the following day.

The mayor said he didn’t recall saying any of the things on the recording, but confirmed he was at Sullie Gorman’s that night.

“I wouldn’t say that — I wouldn’t say the word, ‘jam,’ — that’s not my terminology,” he said in a phone interview with Warmington Wednesday afternoon. “I am appalled (at what I said). I’d like to verify this (audio) first. Of course, I’m just joking around. Clearly, that’s what I mean.”

Also on the recording, Ford was heard ranting about being pressed to keep the gay pride rainbow flag raised at City Hall.

“They put this f-----g flag up ahead of our Canadian flag, I said, ‘No, I’m sorry. Bulls---,” he said.

Ford is heard using threatening language: “Give me a shot right now or I’ll f-----g break your legs. I want another one.” A few moments later, he says, “If you don’t give me a shot I’m going to knock your f-----g teeth out.”

He also uttered: “I’m so f-----g sick of politics, dude. Look at my record” and “I wish that f-----g conversation had never been taped,” but doesn’t specify any context.

Ford, again, said he doesn’t remember — but remained silent when asked if it was one of his drunken stupors.

“I don’t know who I’m threatening,” he said. “This is from Monday night? That’s weird. I wasn’t messed up. I wouldn’t use that language. This was inside the bar? I’d like to know who I threatened to punch out.”

Stintz’s initial reaction to what Ford said about her? Laughter.

“I’m just hoping the (audio) didn’t accurate reflect his feelings towards me as a colleague,” she said in a follow-up phone call.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-30-2014 08:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Ford disappeared into the washroom at one point, and emerged close to an hour later appearing heavily impaired, babbling that his wife and children do not like him and “I am in over my head.”

People who were with Ford on March 15 and on a second night, in April, say they believed he was doing drugs. On the April night, an eyewitness saw him doing lines of cocaine.

On March 15, an hour before he disappeared into a washroom at Muzik, Ford ran into pop star Justin Bieber in a common area of the exclusive nightclub near Toronto’s waterfront, according to witnesses. Ford tried to shake Bieber’s hand and became enraged when Bieber jokingly asked him, “Did you bring any crack to smoke?”

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 04-30-2014 08:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 04-30-2014 09:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He should be on suicide watch...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 05-01-2014 04:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's the best thing to ever come out of Canada... gg Canada...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 05-01-2014 10:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol its nuts but every 10th person here is a rob ford!

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 05-06-2014 04:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/r ... -1.2633179

Rob Ford boarded a plane headed to Chicago last week, then turned around before he could officially enter the United States, according to a newspaper report Tuesday published days after Toronto's mayor took a leave of absence to seek treatment for substance abuse.

A story in the Globe and Mail quotes Roy Norton, consul general of Canada in Chicago, saying Ford "voluntarily withdrew his application to enter the USA."

Norton told the newspaper that Ford "was not denied entry, per se."

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.