Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Q4: DM/TDM/DZ - QADEMZ - FINAL!!! (ver.1.6)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Q4: DM/TDM/DZ - QADEMZ - FINAL!!! (ver.1.6)

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 02-01-2007 04:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Welcome everyone!

Here is view for my Q4 arena called QADEMZ. Entry for ID's CommunityMapPak Contest few months ago. It was a beta version and now final release has come.
Q3A toxic ambient, industrial facilities, Quake 2 grey themes and Doom 3 grim lightscene was inspiration of this project.

------ Click Image To Download ------

Image ------ Image

-------------------- QADEMZ ver 1.6 ------------------------------------ QADEMZ ver 1.6 SPECIAL EDITION ---------------------------------- (patch 1.4.2)

------ Click Image To Download ------

Image ------ Image ------ Image

------ QADEMZ ver 1.3 beta (patch 1.0) ----------------- QADEMZ ver 1.4 beta (patch 1.3) --------------------- QADEMZ ver 1.5 beta (patch 1.3) -----

Features:
    1. Gametypes: FFA, TDM, DeadZone
    2. Powerups:
    - Regen (lower level in slime sewer),
    - MegaHealth (hided in small room at the top floor catwalk),
    - QuadDamage (secretly reachable through teleporter and triggers jumppad action),
    - 2 Yellow Armors,
    - 1 Red Armor
    3. Weapons: RL(rockets), NG(nails), GL(grenades), RG(railgun), SG(shells), HB(plasma).
    4. SPECIAL EDITION: Jump pads replaced with plats.

Gallery:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

Last edited by Moreigh on 04-07-2009 04:38 AM, edited 8 times in total.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-01-2007 08:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why is that light sticking out in the very last shot?

looks ace!

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 02-08-2007 03:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm "screenshooter" a little bit. I have entire collection. Maybe i'll post it in single gallery.

This sticking light on last s-shot i want to be used to jump to get on pipe block between buildings. Maybe should be smaller or more rounded. We'll see.

Works still go on, so beta1.5 (maybe main, but certainly very near to final) will come. At now I'm trying to optimize framerate on open areas and total (no empirical with visport, any tips needed).

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 03-26-2007 09:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

NEW Qademz beta1.5 version's features:

1. Improved performance (FPS & VisPortals).
2. Texture layout reduction.
3. Items: yellow armor replaced by red, more RL & HB ammo, more health.
4. Shotgun in the building replaced by HB.
5. Gameplay: Added ramps at building's rooftops, near teleport in Rail Building, on annex with vents. Solid bases beneath jumppads.
6. Light: lightning up shadows, removed flat ambient light.
7. Brushwork: Extended bastion in the larger Deadzone, corrected jumppad vertical tunnels, other.

That's all Folks!

Download Qademz beta1.5

mvvrcn@o2.pl

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 03-26-2007 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Please limit the number of screenshots you put on a post. Link to the others. Do the same for the screenshot thread.

We have friends here on 56k modems, and even on broadband, it's annoying.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 08-27-2007 02:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here It is, an ultimate, double version of Qademz map. The second final version is a special edition, where jumppads were replaced with platforms. Download final, play and have fun!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.