Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        New EntityPlus map: Castle Wolfenstein

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: New EntityPlus map: Castle Wolfenstein

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-01-2018 01:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A new map again?! Yes, again.
What I did was I recreated E1M1 from Wolfenstein3D in EntityPlus. It's a pretty faithful recreation with all of the enemies, scenery and secrets in the right places. To me it's little more than just a quick one off doodle, but it was fun to do.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcwdb8eh25ncy ... d.zip?dl=1
Note that if you run the map and everything appears really bright, then it might help to set r_ignorehwgamma 1 followed by a vid_restart.
If anyone feels like building more Wolf3D maps, then I've got a more complete texture set for you. I can also share the scenery like the tables, lamps, vases and treasures as GtkRadiant prefab.

Some screenshots (note: these have been taken from the NFE version (Nazi Free Edition) of the map, in which I've censored out all nazi symbolism just in case people get triggered by it):

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 12-12-2018 01:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow, I love those smileys for censore :D :D :D

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com